You can easily reset your Canva account password by following these steps:
- Go to https://www.canva.com/login/reset
- Enter your email address.
- Click Reset my password. An email will be sent with instructions on how to reset your password.
- In the email you received, click Reset your password.
- Type in your new password.
- Click Update password. You will be redirected to your Canva homepage.
Tip: You will need access to the email associated with your Canva account in order to reset your password.
Changing your password
- Ensure you are logged in to your Canva account.
- Click on the dropdown menu arrow beside your profile name.
- In your account settings, click on Edit parallel to the Password option.
- Type in your new password twice to confirm change, then click Save.
Tip: You must remember your current password in order to change it to a new one. Your password should be at least 6 characters.
Did not receive the reset password email.
- Ensure that you have typed in the correct email address and send the reset email again.
- Check your spam folder and refresh your inbox.
"That email address is not registered on Canva"
- This means that the email address you typed in is not connected to a Canva account. Ensure that you have entered the email associated with your Canva account.
"Whoops, these passwords don’t match"
- This means that the new password that you entered are not the same. Type in the new password and try again.
"Please check your password and try again"
- This means that the current password you entered is incorrect.