Need everyone singing off the same hymn sheet? Keep all of your designs on brand by creating custom templates that the team can edit and share.
To create a new template for your team, your role must either be an administrator or a template designer. A member can use team templates, but not create them.
Create a team template
- Open/create a design.
- Click on the Show Team/Showing option found at the upper right hand of your editor page.
- Toggle the Publish as template option.
- Click on Save changes.
Edit a team template
You must be an administrator or a template designer to do this. If you are given the said roles in the team, see steps to edit your team templates below:
- Click the Your Brand tab, and select the Templates tab.
- Hover your mouse above the template to reveal the expand arrow in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the expand arrow, followed by Edit. This opens the template in the design screen.
- Make any changes you'd like to the team template.
Like any design, changes made to the team template will automatically save as you work on the design. If you don't want your team to have access to the team template while you're editing it, click the privacy button to remove the template from other users, then click the privacy button again once you're done.
Delete a team template
When you no longer have use for a team template, here's how you can remove it:
- Click the Your Brand tab on the left-hand side of your screen, and select the Templates tab.
- Hover your mouse above the template to reveal the expand arrow on the upper right-hand corner. Click on this arrow.
- Click the Remove as template option, a circle with an x mark. This will permanently delete the team template.