Creating content for multiple platforms? Want to change the dimensions of your design without starting all over? With Canva For Work, it's simply magic!
To resize your design to a specific template using the Magic Resize option:
- Click on File then Magic resize.
- Tick or put a check mark on each box of the template you want to have a copy of your design in.
- Click on Abracadabra - Resize!
Your design will automatically resize into the custom dimensions that you prefer. The new sizes will open up on different tabs with the corresponding templates you chose.
To resize your design into specific custom dimensions:
- Click on the File menu on top of the homepage.
- Choose the Change dimensions button followed by Use custom dimensions.
- You can resize a design into a specific pixel, inch, centimeter, or millimeter dimensions. Choose the correct unit of measurement you would like to resize your design into.