With Canva for Work, collaborating with your colleagues has never been easier! Share your designs with the whole team through the Team Stream, or with a select few through your Design Folders.
Share design on the Team Stream
By default the designs you create are always private. Your designs can only be seen by other members of your Canva for Work team if you explicitly choose to share them, or save them as templates for your team.
Follow these steps to add your designs to the Team Stream:
- After creating a design, toggle the Show team button at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Save Changes.
Access your team’s design stream
Check out your team stream to see what your team mates are creating! Send your team mates some love by liking and commenting on their designs!
- Ensure you are on your team account.
- Click on the Team stream tab to the left of your screen to view other team members' designs.
- To like a design, click the Like button.
- To leave a comment, click on the box that says Write a comment. Once you’re done typing, simply hit Enter from your keyboard.
Share design folders
For a more organized way of sharing designs to your team, you can also share an entire folder and manage whether it can be edited or just viewed by other members.
To do so, see steps below:
- Open the folder you want to share by clicking on its name on the left pane of your Canva homepage.
- Click on the green button that reads Share at the upper right hand of your screen.
- On the pop-up screen are options to share it to selected teams you have.
- Alternatively, you can share to only selected people in your team(s).
Canva tip: Administrators can (by default) edit designs whether shared as View only or not.