We all hate it when things are all over the place. Canva For Work now makes it possible for you to organize your photos into folders.
Create a photo folder
- On the editor page, click the Uploads tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click the + (plus) button to add a new folder.
- Don’t forget to give it a name.
Upload photos to a folder
After you have created your photo folder, you can now add photos to it. Here’s how:
- Choose and click on the folder you wish to upload your photos into.
- Click on the Upload an image button.
- Choose the photo file on your computer by double-clicking it or click on Open.
Move photos from one folder to another
You also have the option to move photos from one folder to another. Here’s how:
- Hover your mouse over the photo you wish to move.
- Click the ‘i’ icon on the lower left-hand corner of the photo.
- Toggle on the photo folders menu and choose the photo folder you wish to have your photo moved into.
Rename photo folders
If after creating several photo folders, you realize that you need to rename some of your folders to organize them, you can easily do so. Here’s how:
- Click on the photo folder name and it will automatically be highlighted.
- Type in or overwrite the old name with a new name.
Share your photo folder
If you'd like to share your photo folder with the rest of your team, click the sharing icon next to the 'Upload an image button and select your team option which appears in the drop-down menu.
Delete photo folders
To delete a photo folder:
- Hover your mouse over the folder you wish to be deleted.
- Click on the ‘i’ icon on the lower right-hand corner of the folder thumbnail.
- Choose and click on the Trash button with a recycle bin icon.
Note : Once you click on Trash, the folder and its contents will be deleted permanently.