Publishing and downloading your designs on our iPad app is quick and easy to do. Here’s how:
01. Download design as an image or PDF
Once you’re done working on your design, click the download button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will display two options: “Download an image” or “Download a PDF”.
02. Pay for premium images
Depending on which file type you want, click either the image or PDF download button. If you used any premium elements in your design, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information to pay for those elements.
03. Design will download
After paying for any premium elements, we’ll process and publish your design. You can track the progress as the download button fills from the left to the right. If you would like to cancel the publishing and download process for any reason, tap the X at the far right of the download button.
04. View downloaded design
After your design is downloaded, it will open in the iPad Quick Look app. If you chose the “Download an image” option, your design will also automatically be added to your camera roll.
05. Tap the share button from Quick Look
From the Quick Look screen, you can tap the share button in the upper right-hand corner to choose from a number of locations and apps to place your design.
06. Share design
Once you’ve published and downloaded your design, you can send it to many different locations. Simply tap on the download button again, now labeled “Send image to…” or “Send PDF to…” to open your design in Quick Look again.
07. Re-download your design
If you’ve made some changes to your design and would like to republish it, tap the download button and then tap the text marked “tap here to clear your downloads.” Now you can re-download your design to incorporate your changes.
Thanks for your message and for using the Canva iPad app!
Once you've finished creating your Canva design, here are the steps on how to download it as an image or PDF:
- Tap the Download button located on the upper right part of the screen. This will display two options: “Download an image” or “Download a PDF”.
- Select the file type you wish to download.
- If you've used premium elements on your design, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information to pay for the premium elements. If you haven't used any premium elements, your design should download directly.
- If you chose the “Download an image” option, your design will automatically be added to your camera roll.
- If you Download a PDF, you can then share it via email to save a copy as it won't be saved on your device.
For a more detailed guide, you can check out this article from our Help Center:
Hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else!