We are aiming to have beautiful, authentic photography appear for any search our customers make. We have a strong focus at the moment to increase the cultural diversity of all of our imagery in line with our customers needs. Images that do the best on the Canva platform look professionally shot, but have a high degree of authenticity rather than the typical ‘stocky’ look.
Canva welcomes contributions from stock photographers both professional and amateur from around the globe.
Stock photography millions of people can use
Get your content an audience of millions. Canva’s design tool can be used by everyone, opening up a whole new market for your photography and vectors. We’re already used by millions of people around the globe to design everything from marketing materials to Wanted posters!
License your images.
Contribute your high-quality images, illustrations and elements to Canva. All images are licensed for $1 under Canva’s One Time Use License. Earn a 35% royalty every time they get used in a Canva design.
Simple and easy to use.
Canva is easy for everyone to use. Our users have already created tens of millions of designs, so there’s a huge audience wanting quality images. Whether you have a library of 100 or 100,000 images, we’d love to hear from you.
How it works:
- Learn how it works. Read our contributor guide. Make sure you have an existing Canva account.
- Submit your portfolio. Apply to contribute by submitting your online portfolio.
- Upload images. Contribute via FTP using your Canva account.
Frequently asked questions:
- As a contributor, how will my royalties be paid?
- What is Canva seeking in contributors’ work?
- How do I become a Canva contributor?
- How do I use FTP to upload my contributor portfolio?
- Can I submit my portfolio by mail on a hard drive or DVD?
- How do I view my royalty earnings?
- Can I submit my own cutouts?