We are aiming to have beautiful illustrations appear for any search our customers make. Modern, up-to-date professional looking illustrations are essential. Canva welcomes contributions from illustrators both professional and amateur from around the globe.
Illustrations millions of people can use
Get your content an audience of millions. Canva’s design tool can be used by everyone, opening up a whole new market for your photography and vectors. We’re already used by millions of people around the globe to design everything from marketing materials to Wanted posters!
License your illustrations.
Contribute your illustrations, icons and elements to Canva. All images are licensed for $1 under Canva’s One Time Use License. Earn a 35% royalty every time they get used in a Canva design.
Simple and easy to use.
Canva is easy for everyone to use. Our users have already created tens of millions of designs, so there’s a huge audience wanting quality images. Whether you have a library of 100 or 100,000 images, we’d love to hear from you.
How it works:
- Learn how it works. Read our contributor guide. Make sure you have an existing Canva account.
- Submit your portfolio. Apply to contribute by submitting your online portfolio.
- Upload images. Contribute via FTP using your Canva account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- As a contributor, how will my royalties be paid?
- I'm interested in contributing illustrations; what formats do you accept?
- Can I submit illustrations as PNGs, JPGs or other flat rasterized formats?
- What is your policy regarding contributing adult content?
- How do I view my royalty earnings?