Your designs on Canva are automatically saved on the cloud, and can be found on the All your Designs page.
If your edits are not showing up, this may mean the design didn't fully save and you have to save your design manually.
To fix this, have a look at how to save your design before viewing and editing your design again.
Very rarely, the saving feature can stall or suddenly stop. For example, the status of the save feature will remain at Saving...
It usually happens when your internet connection has dropped out. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
If this is not the issue, you can try the following steps to resolve the stalled saving:
- Use the latest version of your browser. Canva is supported on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer (IE). If you are using IE, you must be using IE 11 specifically on a Windows 8.1 OS as this is the minimum requirement for Canva to work on IE. You can also try a different browser.
- Refresh your browser.
- Clear your browser history, including the cookies and cache as these may block certain Canva processes.
- Log-out, close your browser, open your browser, then log back in.
- Close any applications or tabs that you aren’t using to free up your computer’s memory for Canva.
- Reduce the number of unused elements in your design. This could include additional pages you aren’t using or any elements that may be hidden under other elements. If the pages are needed, we can suggest to divide your design into separate files by duplicating it with each file corresponding to a specific page range, then later merging these separate designs into one design upon downloading.
If the stalled saving issue persists, please send us a support ticket and our team will be glad to advise further.
Thanks for your message and apologies for the issue you've encountered.
Your designs on Canva are automatically saved on the cloud and it should be found on the All your Designs page. If your edits are not showing up, this means that the design hasn’t fully saved and you have to save your design manually. Thus, please have a look at the following Help Centre article on how to manually save your design before viewing and editing your design again:
Alternatively, do you find that the saving feature has stalled or suddenly stopped? For example, does the status of the save feature remain at Saving...?
If so, please have a look at the following for some troubleshooting tips that may help resolve the saving issue:
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have further enquiries or if the issue persists and I'd be glad to help!