If your designs are missing from the “All your designs” page in Canva, there may be several possible reasons why you can’t find your designs:
- You accidentally created a new account
- You have more than one Canva account
- You are on the wrong brand or team if you have a Canva for Work account
- You have created a design on the beginners challenge page
- You have moved your design into a folder and deleted it from All your designs page
Accidentally created a new account
You may have accidentally created a new account using a different email address by clicking on Sign up from the login page instead of Log in. When you open the All your designs page, you find it empty assuming all your designs are missing in your account.
To find your missing designs, check if you have logged in with the correct email address:
- Toggle on the account button (a small drop down menu arrow beside your profile name)
- Click on Account settings.
- Check your email address under Personal information.
You have more than one Canva account
Having more than one Canva account might mean you could have created the design you are looking for in another account. To find your designs, try logging in to your other Canva accounts and check the All your designs page.
You are on the wrong brand or team
If you have a Canva for Work account with multiple brands and you are unable to see your designs, this could mean you are on the wrong brand or team.
To toggle between different teams or brands:
- Click on the account button, a small drop down menu arrow beside your profile name.Your different brands will appear.
- Click on the brand you would like to access.
- Check the All your designs page to see your designs.
You have created a design on the beginner's challenge page
When you sign up for an account in Canva, you’ll get started with the Canva web app onboarding tutorial which teaches you the basic app navigation and guide you in creating your first design.
However, designs you create on this page will not be saved on the All your designs page. If you wish your design to be saved, you would need to create your design outside the onboarding page and start off creating your design on a new design template.
You have moved your design into a folder and deleted it from All your designs page
You can easily organize your designs into folders by moving your designs in them. However, the designs will still be visible in the All your designs page. Deleting your designs from the All your designs page will also delete them from the design folder.
To find deleted designs, simply click on the Trash icon on the left hand side of the menu panel of your homepage.